Cub Cadet XT3 GSX
- The Cub Cadet XT3 GSX is powered by a 25 hp KOHLER Command Series twin cylinder engine.
- Rear differential locking provides increased traction compared to a standard or open differential, easily engage with a lever when the rear tire is slipping on uneven terrain or hills.
- A heavy-duty steel brush guard provides greater protection for tougher tasks.
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that's easy on your hands.
- 4-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours.
- Upgraded Power: Only the XT3 has an automotive-style direct shaft drive. That means no belts to the drive system to slip or break- just maximum power delivery and durability.
- Deluxe Features: Rugged, low maintenance LED headlights, adjustable high-back seat with armrests, automatic transmission and cruise control- all standard.
- Guaranteed To Last: Forward-thinking engineering and the highest-quality standards for strength you can trust.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: Command Series
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Engine Output: 25 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material: Twin (Hor)
- Engine Start: Key
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.0 qts.
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Charging System: 25 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge: Fuel sight window
- Governor: Manual
- Choke: Separate Choke
- Air Filter: Single element
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Battery: 12V 300 cold crank amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed: 6.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed: 3.5 MPH
- Rear Axle: 30mm w/ dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing: BDU-10
- Transmission Type: BDU-10+T34
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty shaft drive
- Rear Differential Lock: Included
- Deck Cutting Width: SOLD SEPARATELY: 42", 50", 54" Stamped and 48", 54", 60" Fabricated
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Pull knob (electric)
- Spindle Construction: Cast aluminum spindle housings and precision tapered roller bearings
- Deck Lift: Electric
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5" - 4"
- Deck Positions: 6 positions
- Frame: Robotically welded
- Front Axle: Cast iron
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Front Tires: 16"x6.5"-8"
- Rear Tires: 23"x10.5"-12"
- Tire Tread: Turf Master
- Protection: Front brush guard
- Rear Tow Hitch: Included
- Cruise Control: Included
- Direction: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control: Comfort grip steering wheel
- Display: Hour meter
- Seat Type: 19" high-back seat
- Armrests: Included
- Seat Suspension: Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment: Lever
- Floor Mats: Rubber
- Steering Comfort: Soft Touch steering wheel
- Weight (approx.): 800 lb.
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Headlight(s): 2 - LED
- Cup Holder: Included
- Operator Presence System: Included
- Bagger: Optional
- Model Number: 14RD3LE-010
- Warranty: 4-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)
- Front Axle Warranty: 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details.Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications.