Cub Cadet XT2 SLX50
- The Cub Cadet XT2 SLX50 FAB is powered by a Cub Cadet twin cylinder 679cc engine equipped with EFI for 25% less fuel consumption, less maintenance, dependable starting, and easy off-season storage
- 50-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, triple blade deck with AeroForce deck design that optimizes airflow and maximizes suction to reduce clumping during discharge and improves bagging performance while delivering strong durability and the pristine Cub Cadet signature cut.
- Soft grip steering wheel provides more control that's easy on your hands.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- Incredibly Responsive Handling: Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
- FastAttach Blade: Helps you get the most out of your machine by simplifying blade maintenance. Requires no tools and makes blade changes quick and easy.
- Corrosion Defense System: A multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear.
- Engine Brand: Cub Cadet
- Engine Model: w/ EFI
- Engine Displacement: 679cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 gal.
- Cylinders/Material: Twin
- Engine Start: Push button start
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Charging System: 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge: Fuel sight window
- Governor: Manual
- Choke: Electronic
- Air Filter: Single element
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Battery: 12V 300 cold crank amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed: 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type: Tuff Torq K46
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width: 50"
- Cutting Modes: Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash: Included
- Deck Material: Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Pull knob (electric)
- Deck Construction: 50'' 11-gauge stamped fabricated deck
- Spindle Construction: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s): 3 - FastAttach
- Deck Lift: Lever
- Cutting Height Range: 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping: 4 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions: 12-position
- Frame: Robotically welded
- Front Axle: Cast iron
- Turning Radius: 16"
- Front Tires: 16"x6.5"-8"
- Rear Tires: 22"x9.5"-12"
- Tire Tread: Turf Master
- Protection: Front brush guard
- Rear Tow Hitch: Included
- Corrosion Protection: E-coating
- Cruise Control: Included
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control: Manual sector and pinion
- Display: Hour meter
- Seat Type: 15" high-back seat
- Armrests: Included
- Seat Suspension: Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment: Lever
- Floor Mats: Traction Pad
- Steering Comfort: Soft Touch steering wheel
- Dimensions L/W/H: 68"/60"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.): 640 lb.
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Headlight(s): 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute: Included
- Cup Holder: Included
- Operator Presence System: Included
- Bagger: Optional
- Model Number: 13BZA2CZ010
- Warranty: 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty: 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Front Axle Warranty: 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details.Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications.