Cub Cadet XT1 LT50
- The Cub Cadet XT1 LT50 FAB is powered by a 24 hp KOHLER 7000 Series twin cylinder engine.
- 50-inch fabricated, 11-gauge, triple-blade AeroForce(TM) deck design that optimizes airflow and maximizes suction to reduce clumping during discharge and improves bagging performance while delivering the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut(TM).
- Optimized steering system for responsive handling gives a 16-inch turn radius a zero-turn feel.
- 3-year/no hour limit warranty (includes powertrain) and 5-year chassis and front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell.
- Ideal for mowing up 2-4 acres of mostly flat terrain and a few obstacles.
- Incredibly Responsive Handling: Optimized command and control at every turn with hydrostatic transmissions. No more shifting. Just push the pedal and go.
- Advanced Cutting Performance: A muscular cutting system featuring stamped and fabricated cutting deck options that deliver an unprecedented level of bagging performance.
- Versatility: The XT1 lawn tractors are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: 7000 Series
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Engine Output: 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material: Twin
- Engine Start: Key
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Charging System: 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge: Fuel sight window
- Governor: Manual
- Choke: Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter: Single element
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Battery: 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, foot
- Forward Speed: 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 MPH
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Transmission Type: Tuff Torq K46
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width: 50"
- Cutting Modes: Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material: Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Spindle Construction: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s): Triple Blades
- Deck Lift: Lever
- Cutting Height Range: 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping: 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Deck Positions: 12-position
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system
- Front Axle: Cast iron
- Turning Radius: 16"
- Front Tires: 15" x 6" sleeve bearing
- Rear Tires: 20" x 8"
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Protection: Optional
- Rear Tow Hitch: Included
- Corrosion Protection: E-coating
- Cruise Control: Included
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control: Manual sector and pinion
- Display: Hour meter
- Seat Type: 15" high-back seat
- Seat Suspension: Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment: Lever
- Floor Mats: Traction Pad
- Dimensions L/W/H: 68"/60"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.): 500 lb.
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Headlight(s): 2 - LED
- Discharge Chute: Included
- Cup Holder: Included
- Operator Presence System: Included
- Bagger: Optional
- Model Number: 13BQA1CZ010
- Warranty: 3-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Frame Warranty: 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Front Axle Warranty: 5-year/unlimited hour warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details.Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications.