The T494 series give a boost to your productivity by providing the reliable, easy-to-maintain Kukje four-cylinder diesel engine, as well as numerous additional features to make the job easier.
- Heavy duty, reliable axles paired with the power steering system makes maneuvering smooth and simple.
- Standard dual remote valves makes it easy to use backhoes and other rear attachments
- Telescopic lower links make it easy to get your implement attached, even if it isn't exactly in the right spot.
- Get your three-point hitch in just the right position (without reaching into the operator's station) with the external position control.
- Combined with the PTO lever on the side of the operator's station, The Auto PTO switch lets you choose the PTO mode that works best for the work you're doing.
- Get all the information you need to ensure your tractor is working the way you want it to.
- The loader control is set up and wired for third function, making is easy to add if the job requires.
- Early mornings and late nights are no problem with lights on cabin models to help you see what you're doing.
- Long runs are no problem when you just set your speed and go.
- Automatically increase engine power when you increase speed, making it more intuitive to get that extra push to get the job done.
- An additional rear view mirror on cabin models lets you see what's going on behind you while keeping your eyes on the work ahead of you
- Keep your phone and other gadgets charged with standard outlets.
- Work in comfort with an upgraded seat, Bluetooth-enabled sound system (cab models), cupholders, and outlets for your devices.
- Full heat and AC cabin provides greater visibility for you to manage any task
- Kukje 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine
- 8×8 Shuttle or 3-Range HST Transmission
- 3,314 lb Hitch Lift Capacity
- Optional Loader: 2,790 lb Capacity
- Available with ROPS or All-Season Cab Exterior
- Engine Manufacturer: Kukje
- Engine Model: A2300N2
- Engine Type: Natural Aspiration
- Engine HP-Gross: 48.3 (36)
- PTO HP (kw): 37.2 (27.4)
- Rated Engine Speed: 2600
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Displacement-cu.in. (cc): 139.5 (2286)
- Air Cleaner: Dual Dry
- Alternator: 12V70A
- Fuel System Type: IDI
- Transmission Type: Sync/Shuttle
- Number of Speeds: 8/F 8/R
- Max Traveling Speed, mph(km/h): 18.6 (30)
- Brakes: Wet Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Clutch: Dry Single Plate
- Pump Type: Dual Gear Pump
- Implement Pump Cap.gpm(L/Min): 8.4 (31.9)
- Steering Pump Cap. gpm (L/Min): 4.7 (17.7)
- Max Total Flow gpm (L/Min): 13.1 (49.6)
- Category, 3 Point Hitch: I
- Hitch lift Capacity, lb. (kg): 3314 (1503)
- At 24 inches behind link ends, lb(kg): 2945 (1336)
- Lift Control Type: Position/Draft
- Joy Stick Valve: Standard (3rd Opt.)
- No. of Standard Remote Valves: 2
- PTO Type: Independent
- PTO Control: Electric/Hydro
- PTO Mid (rpm)-Option: N/A
- PTO Rear (rpm): 540
- PTO Shaft Diameter in. (mm): 1-3/8 (35)
- Fuel Tank, U.S. gal. (L): 17 (60)
- Cooling system U.S. qt. (L): 6.9 (6.5)
- Crankcase (witd filter) U.S. qt. (L): 6.8 (6.4)
- Trans & Hydr. System, U.S. gal. (L): 9.2 (35)
- Front Axle qt. (L): 10.5 (10)
- Overall Length, in. (mm) with 3P: 141.3 (3590)
- Overall Width, in. (mm): 63.8 (1620)
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 76.2 (1935)
- Height to Top of ROPS, in. (mm): 102.1 (2594)
- Min. Ground Cleareance, in. (mm): 13.8 (350)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) with Brakes: 121.2 (3080)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) w/o brakes: 131.5 (3340)
- Agricultural Front: 9.5-16
- Agricultural Rear: 13.6-26
- Industrial Front: 12-16.5
- Industrial Rear: 17.5L-24
- Roll Over Protection Standard: ROPS
- Total Weight, lb (kg): 3871 (1756)